Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
752 Boston Post Rd
Madison, CT 06443
Shelly is a people person and her goal as a real estate agent is to help make each client, whether buying or selling, happy. Sellers will benefit from her attention to detail and continuous communication. Buyers will receive constant attention in all aspects of the purchasing process.
Nothing says more about an agent than comments by previous clients. Here are some of the testimonials from people Shelly has helped buy or sell:
- Shelly began as an agent but we now consider her our friend. Over a year ago we started our house hunting odyssey and met Shelly who was the listing agent of the first house we saw. We were immediately struck by how very personable she was, and she continued to be so for the next 13 or so months as she patiently showed us countless properties. She was always so generous with her time, knowledge and local references. When we finally closed on our little dream home, I believe she was as happy as we were. We shall recommend her every chance we get.
- I can't say enough about the quality of service that Shelly provided in helping us sell our home. She was both tenacious and creative, and always kept her sense of humor in the face of challenges. She is extremely professional, and made the process as painless as it possibly could be. From listing through closing, she had every detail covered.
- Shelly was the perfect realtor. Her warm personality and humor coupled with her home selling skills were greatly appreciated. Shelly went more than the extra mile and gave 110% to our home sale. We are very grateful for her efforts and for the great professionalism she exhibited throughout the process!
- We were fortunate to have selected Shelly as our realtor. Shelly is extremely knowledgeable, upbeat and professional, but at the same time she was very sensitive and supportive of our emotional ups and downs during the process of selling our house of 41 years. She worked tirelessly to bring in prospective buyers and kept us informed every step of the way. I highly recommend Shelly for her honestly, directness and energy, and because her focus is always on her client's best interest, not what is easiest for her. We closed on our house 4 months after she listed it and her advice was invaluable.
- There's no task too small or too big for Shelly. She has an amazing range of expertise and she is exceptionally ethical, reliable and hardworking.
Sterling Society, 2014 and 2013
CT Magazine, Five Star Real Estate Agent, 2015
Killingworth Citizen of the Year, 2015
Haddam-Killingworth Hall of Fame, 2012
Midd-Shore Board of Realtors Community Service Award, 2012